Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

DIARY: Inspiration Press Days

Letzten Donnerstag und Freitag standen die Türen der PR Agenturen in Berlin wieder offen, um die Sommerkollektionen 2012 ihrer Designer zu zeigen. Also huschte ich in bequemen Schuhen über Kreuzberg und Mitte. Hier ein paar Analogbilder. 

----------------

Last Thursday and Friday Berlin's PR Agencys opened their doors to show the Summer 2012 collections of their designers. So I put on my comfy shoes and went through Kreuzberg and Mitte. Here some inspiration analogues. 





all images (c) thestreetdiary.com

(1) Victoria Beckham Collection at Fake PR
I really want this to be my closet. 
(2) Missoni-look-a-likes from Seven Seconds at On Time PR
(3) Monki at Agency V
(4) Cheap Monday Shoes at Agency V
As soon as they got them in the store I need to buy them.
(5) Malaika Raiss at Silk Relations. 
They actually reproduced this fabric from an original 60's dress. 

Kommentare: