Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011

DIARY: It's time to say sorry....

Mir ist aufgefallen, wie sehr wir den Fokus darauf verloren hatten, was das hier eigentlich werden sollte. Klar ein Streetstyle Blog, aber mit persönlicher Note und auch Dinge aus unserem Leben. Ich möchte mich dafür entschuldigen und verspreche hiermit wieder viel mehr zu machen und The Street Diary wieder ganz viel Liebe einzuhauchen.
-----------------------
I recognized we kind of changed and lost the focus on what we wanted to do here. This was supposed to be a (of course) streetstyle blog but with a personal note in it. This is why I wanted to say sorry and I promise to become more personal again and put as much love into The Street Diary as I was in the beginning. 

(c) thestreetdiary.com


Yes my hearts look like crap but they`re made with love. 

Kommentare:

  1. Liegt teilweise daran dass El Fotografo (thats me...) nen dicken Klumpfuß hat, diesen aufgrund fieser mieser Spezialmücken nicht bewegen kann und somit nicht mit Liese auf Jagd gehen kann. Sorry. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. patriciaprenzlberg19. Juni 2011 um 14:18

    http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/noproblem2.gif

    Liese, Liese, Liese.
    If I had not been that busy with exams, I totally would have noticed the LACK of personal notes in your (still awesome ;)) blog!
    so THANKS for realizing it by yourself,
    sweetheart.
    Looking forward to your next, personal outfit-post.
    maybe even at your place? How about a roomtour?

    xxp

    p.s. thinking about startin my own blog..:)
    thank you for the inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen